Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How much will cost to change a color of my car?

I would like to change my vehicle color so how much will cost me?How much will cost to change a color of my car?an average of 鈧?000 for a good job. Dont go to one of them back yard guys, the paint will crack in under 3 years. Phone around and get quotes, you might get lucky. Ask to see some of the painters work first, paint shouldnt start to fade before 3 years minimum.How much will cost to change a color of my car?Done right over $5000 Doing a poor quality ie maaco job $700 and you could spray paint it yourself for about $50. If its that big of a deal to you just sell it and buy one that is already a color you likeHow much will cost to change a color of my car?It depends on the quality of the job and how much you are willing to spend. some will disassemble the car to get the whole frame painted. And some will just tape up the lights and glass and spray it.How much will cost to change a color of my car?OK, here's what you do. Find someone who does it at their house. You can usually find an older man who just does it for a hobby. Ask around your community. We used to have a guy who would paint a car for (LITERALLY) four cases of beer and $500.00. %26gt;%26gt;



These guys are out their and they usually do a great job. In fact, the guy who used to paint cars in our area did a better job when he was drunk than when he was sober. Go figure!How much will cost to change a color of my car?unless you plan on keeping the vehicle for quite some time, dont bother. but paint alone could run you close to 500 bucks. then you gotta add in the cost of labor that a good shop will charge. you can easilly spend way over 2K on this job.
  • hair clippers
  • career in management
  •