Friday, June 3, 2011

What is the cost to change a muffler?

I have a 1996 Toyota Avalon XLS and we need to change the muffler. What is the total cost to have it changed by an autoshop in San Diego, CA?What is the cost to change a muffler?i think the avalon has a special type of mounting that has to be replaced when switching out the muffler. Dont quote me on that. if you take it to a shop that specializes in it it will cost you in excess of 100. im guessing with parts and labor you are going to be close to double that....maybe 180 ishWhat is the cost to change a muffler?The last time I had my muffler changed on my 1994 Honda Civic, it cost $110 with a warranty. They also changed all of the exhaust piping leading to the muffler. I'm in San Francisco.What is the cost to change a muffler?It all depends on make/model but i would say anywhere from $80-$100. Hope this helps.What is the cost to change a muffler?depends.$85 at most.